Site Meter Blog Blog Blog!: Sayoonara, Seventeen!

It's a self-preservation thing, you see.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sayoonara, Seventeen!

This last year was, without a doubt, the most eventful year of my life.

Applying to colleges, saying good-bye to the SAT forever, enjoying all the privileges of being a high school senior (SENIORS > YOU), getting into and deciding which college to attend, sitting through my last AP exams, graduating high school, flying to the East Coast with two of my best friends over the summer, crying over the possibility of an impending back surgery, seeing my first Broadway musical (three times!), becoming an official college freshman, cheering at my first college football game, and going to my first concert all in one year - how much more amazing and milestone-packed could one year get?

Here are some of the highlights:
- Getting into UCSD as a Chancellor's Scholar
- SENIOR MYSTERY NIGHT, seriously!
- Post-prom sleepover
- Graduating high school with a golden tassel, despite my screw-ups with something called Pre-Calculus
- Passing ALL of my AP Exams and getting a ton of college credit for them
- Ginger Peach Iced Tea from Circa in Washington, DC
- Seeing Jersey Boys THREE times and MEETING JARROD SPECTOR:


(BEST NIGHT EVER!!)
- Weekend trip to LA for the UCLA/Cal football game
- MAROON 5 CONCERT AT COX ARENA

Seventeen was great, but from the looks of things, eighteen will be even better.

1 comment:

Anna said...

lol at the iced tea!