Site Meter Blog Blog Blog!: Big Girls Don't Cry

It's a self-preservation thing, you see.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry

Is it okay that I have been bursting into tears after fraternity events three days in a row now?

On the surface, for different reasons.

But in reality, not really.

A few letters are on my mind right now, but they are not the ones I would have the "privilege" of wearing after I cross.

Sometimes I feel like I am shooting myself in the foot for the stupid things that come out of my mouth and into the wrong ears. I have just been so exhausted, mentally, emotionally, and physically, lately that I am literally not thinking rationally anymore.

I feel like I have nobody to talk to about the way I feel. Seeing everybody else so happy just makes me feel worse.

I really just want to sleep.

No comments: